domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

SpongeBob SquarePants - Mittens Gloves Arm warmer Fingerless



(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆゚・*:.。.☆゚・*:.。.☆.。.:*
I made a pair of fingerless gloves in yellow, white, turquoise and black yarn, and I painted the smile with black puff paint ....the teeth are felt apliques in white color...
I love it!!!!
Imagine these gloves wrapped up for your friend for Birthday or Xmas!


These gloves have freckles in orange yarn.....!!!!
size M (for women) or L (for men)..... for security, please send your measurements in centimeters, as shown in last picture.....(costumizable for children, just ask me! ) The cost of the gloves are only $39 USD....


The cost of ship is ZERO in this item (WORLDWIDE!!!!)..........I just ask to you a little patience, you can be sure about your purchases with me, just be patience.....



order here:
enavatell@gmail.com

or here:

Thank you for your visit, cute bunny!!!!





No hay comentarios: