miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

Doll Design, by Mitzael.....Special Order




My friend Mitzael drew this cute doll:


"As the drawing, please....with the dress and headband in the circles" 

Then he asked me if  I could weave it....and I said: Yes, of course!!!
and so it was:


side view:


the cute face:


the little red headband:


for perverts,  hahahahaha!!!
who's like see the asses of everything and everyone, back view:


Do you have drawing something? 
do you want I make crocheted it for you? 
email me!!!:
enavatell@gmail.com


another stuff:
I love the chocolate cake!!!
My boyfriend Cesar and I meet a friend
who's sell cakes and jell-o....
the cake flavor "Opera" is my fav.....(the cake dark chocolate in the dish)...
another cakes are good but, I tasted this and I come be addicted...
Maybe I will be inspired to make something with this pics I took in the stand of our friend....

chocolate roll cake:


fruits and cream cake:


cheese and strawberry cake:

fudge cake:

Today, I can't stop to hear this:


Dedicated for all yours, my little cute fatty bunnies...



Thank you for your visit, fat bunny,
 I send to you, thousand cake carrot kisses....
xoxo!




No hay comentarios: