miércoles, 2 de enero de 2013

The Amigurumi Gang.......

Hi everyone!!!
Today my post will be very short....
just I want remember you,
 I stay here chechking your orders, in touch with you.....


Remember if you want one or all of this little crocheted animals,
don't hesitate, write me:
enavatell@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lately, I can't write too much,
 the last week I was sick, 
today I feel much better.....
My boyfriend support me with the places of work, 
you can see him will stay in my stand on 
Plaza Tepeyac  the friday's and Plateros the sunday's....
This is only for 2 or 3 weeks please be patient with your order, 
very soon, I will write how I feel and hope see you.....

Thank you for your visit, hearthless bunnies,
I send you thousand kisses for you.... 



No hay comentarios: