martes, 19 de abril de 2011

Collage Denim Necklace And Pill Necklace......


EDITED 13-06-2011

THIS COLLAGE DENIM NECKLACE SOLD ON 12-06-2011*
I CAN TRY TO MADE ANOTHER SIMILAR FOR YOU,
CONTACT ME, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...
enavatell@gmail.com
THANK YOU BY YOUR PURCHASE Mrs. BLANCA SUSANA!!!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I love this necklace! I was made hand-embroidery by me in denim fabric.....lots a beads and small treasures lost and found....I think this is very trashion, or what do you think?

Have a cute green plastic bear, and can be yours by only $15 USD
......click on the picture for details!!!

close up :

and the necklace "Pill of the Happiness" $10 USD:

Email me if you are interested in any of them...

Coming soon, I start a blog for the sale of extras, many products that I can not go to my shop in
blackmoon.etsy.com
so stay tuned if you are interested in my items!

Thank you by visit my blog, Thousand kisses for you.....

XOXO


No hay comentarios: