martes, 18 de octubre de 2011

Kompeitô.....

In the last days, I fell into a new adiction: eat multicolored candies.......ducks and bunnys (Yesterday) .....

this is not like japanese kompeitô, but I imagine that must be taste the same way....
another day (saturday) I ate this stars candies......

hehehe, cello bags, no glass bottles as Kobato bottle of kompeitô: (giggles)

a rainbow line of stars candies!!!:

and the candies of season (Friday) :
bones and bats, white, black and orange:

looks yummy, yummy !!!
bones and more sweet bones (Thursday):

countdown to Halloween and Dia de Muertos (Day of the Dead), my favorite date of the calendar, and I will be have more candies: TRICK OR TREAT ! ..................muahahahahaha!!!!!!

thousand kisses to everybunnys.....xoxo




No hay comentarios: