jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

The Favorite Men's Cowl Crochet...... Pacman & The Afraid Ghost.....

Girls, (Dulce and Chivis)
 you know who's he....You hate him.....

(hahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

My boyfriend,
 Cesar, help me to model this cowl scarf 
with Pacman and The Afraid Ghosts....
(sorry about the model.....I can't get someone better....... hehe)


show the other side, dude:


close-up of Pacman:


how do look? Nice!!!!!


Back to Pacman, I love it!!!!
the sound of the video game is like : Awwwwwww!!!!
ÑAM-ÑAM-ÑAM-ÑAM

I spent hours of my childhood playing Pacman......
So 80's......
I will made the scarf with the colored ghosts too.....
wait for it very soon......

ask me for you scarf of Pacman:
enavatell@gmail.com
$38 USD with worldwide shipping

Thank you for your visit
little bunnies, thousand kisses for you!!!
XOXO

No hay comentarios: