lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

Cupcake Bags Crocheted....



Today it was raining, and that's the reason why I did not go to Plateros .....
but this gives me time to post these beautiful bags ..... strawberry cupcake is a pin you can remove and put your taste in clothing or in your bag ....

Speaking of other nonsense, this day I am particularly quiet, maybe it's the chipi chipi not stop ringing here and fortunately, I realized that is the first day in a while where I do not want to mourn .. heaven .... and is crying for me .....

Yesterday, Sam was crying .... asleep immediately, I realized, I woke up, (I would like someone to do for me the same thing, if I was in the middle of a nightmare) and said it was just a dream, it was okay .....

finished his nightmare and later asked who did mourn asleep ... I said I miss Honey Drop was dreaming I saw her die again, but also memory Cookie.......
You know they are small animals - I said- that are delicate and will not live long (as us) but that's why you have to enjoy this moment, here and now Cookie least still alive, and not just for pets , ..... also people around you, who love you and who are you .....

Cookie escaped twice this day his walk under furniture and return with ears and paws frost, I hope you enjoyed it while this climate that follow (the house is very cold) not releasing it again Habitrail outside its .....

Thanks for visiting bunny filthy,
I hope that all of your most beautiful nightmares will come true ......
xoxo


No hay comentarios: