domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Silver....


I forgot who´s the name of this guy, I guess is Silver.......Hari ask me if I can made this rapper (the draw behind the amigurumi ) and this is the result:


Is a gift to her best best friend...


I would like have a friend, someone wants eat ice cream with me, walk to my side, hold my hand and running barefoot with me on the grass, and  later in the nigth, look at the stars together.......

someone make draws in my hands, and let me make names and hearts in their hands.....
someone to blow bubbles and pinwheels,  and fly kitens, make tickle and kiss his cheeks...not his lips..... 

someone loves the chocolate and the children books like me, and not matter if I always have a tear in my eyes, that boy never stopping clean it......

My friend is dead.....And he stole my smile before of his death......
However,  you don't know how I miss you, 
cute boy of the golden aurea and striped shirt......you were an idiot....
I can't stop to cry for you....I hate you,  you dont know,  how I hate you.... 

No hay comentarios: