martes, 26 de junio de 2012

Slow as a snail.....


Sometimes, I would like, erase all these mistakes that I made.....
and close the water spigot in my eyes and forget the past .....
and sleeping....sleep until awake in another place, 
being the same place but being diferent.....
Did you happened?

Whatever....this is the new doll woven, a snail, seen before a yellow snail? 
well, never is too late, here the first yellow snail with turquoise shell, that do you see in your life....
hahahahahaha!!!



This little guy measures 8 inches, and are available,
 just contact me if you want it....

I miss my friend Yuri........
baby girl, if you reading this, please contact me,
 I would like hear about you, are you OK?
I have your notebook, 
and the little candy box of talking sweet hearts waits for you....
Really, I miss you....,,

This kiss is only for you Yuri-bunny....xoxo



No hay comentarios: